write a research College Paper Lab | collegepaperslab.com
Stakeholders view organizational effectiveness through the lenses of their personal points of interest in the corporation. Finding those who share similar points of interest leads to coalition building as a means of increasing salience. Globalization magnifies the salience of these stakeholder coalitions toward both positive and negative ends. In this assignment, assume the perspective of a researcher studying the effects of globalization on stakeholder coalition building and salience.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included.
In a paper of 1,000–1,250 words, assume the perspective of a researcher studying the effects of globalization on stakeholder coalition building and salience and discuss the scholarly literature that will guide your research. The literature you select should address the following research questions:
- Why do stakeholders build coalitions as a means of increasing salience?
- How has globalization affected stakeholder coalition building?
- How has globalization of coalitions affected stakeholder salience?
- How do corporations harness or mitigate stakeholder salience to achieve established corporate goals?
College Paper Lab
Place your Order Today