history quiz 8 – www.savvyessaywriters.net
1. According to the World War I video, how long was the United States involved in World War I?
2. Why were some progressives against American involvement in World War I?
3. What was President Woodrow Wilson’s slogan in the presidential election of 1916?
4. What did the Zimmerman letter promise Mexico?
5. Give three examples of how World War I made the national government much more powerful. List 1, 2, 3.
6. Name the two Acts that limited personal freedom during World War I. What was the purpose of those two Acts?
7. What effect did World War I have on African Americans?
8. According to the Crash Course video on the Roaring Twenties, why is the decade of the 1920s known as the Roaring Twenties?
9. Which political party controlled the White House throughout the Twenties? Name the presidents.
10. Define “Laissiez faire” capitalism.
11. By 1929 what percentage of Americans owned automobiles?
12. Name some new products available in the 1920s that made work easier and provided the public (especially women) time for leisure.
13. Name the groups targeted by the Ku Klux Klan during the 1920s.
14. By the mid-1920s how many members did the Ku Klux Klan claim?
15. What was the John Scopes trial about?
Savvy Essay Writers
The post history quiz 8 – www.savvyessaywriters.net appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.
history quiz 8 – www.savvyessaywriters.net – collegepaperslab.com