HRIS Recommendations PowerPoint
Please use the instructions below to complete the order.
Create a 10-slide PowerPoint presentation for the organization’s management team in which you analyze and compare three human resource information systems.
Based on FFH’s organization and culture conduct an online search the three human resource information systems (HRIS) listed above. Management has decided to select a more up-to-date and user-friendly HRIS that will allow for employee self-serve options.
Employees would be able to check in and out of work online, review their benefits and payroll information, and make changes to things like the number of exemptions, beneficiaries, level of benefits selected, et cetera. Data tracking including sales figures, absenteeism, and performance evaluations would also be an additional benefit.
Using your own research, include the following in a PowerPoint presentation for your three HRIS recommendations to an organizations management team:
– Analyze human resource information systems for attributes that meet FFH’s or your selected organizations employee needs. How will globalization and cultural and inclusive practices be supported by each HRIS?
– Develop a chart indicating the pros and cons for each HRIS. The chart should identify the three systems you selected, each website’s URL, and supporting data. What analytical methods could be applied?
– Assess how workplace privacy can be supported by the selected human resource information systems.
– Articulate your HRIS recommendations. How do your recommendations support FFH’s or the selected organizations goals?
– Explain the potential cost savings of selecting one of the HRIS recommendations. Indicate at least five ways an HRIS will streamline HR processes and save the organization money. WHich should include 1.)tracking training programs, 2)onboarding processes, 3)succession planning, and two more ways based off your research.
Select a slide template appropriate for a professional presentation. Include the content of the slides as well as a supporting narrative in the notes. Do not over-build your slides; use them to support what you will be saying, which should appear in the notes of each slide.Use the Speaker Notes feature of PowerPoint to document what the speaker is to say
The presentation of your HRIS recommendations should demonstrate graduate-level writing skills through the accurate communication of thoughts that support a central idea and use of correct grammar and mechanics as expected of a human resources professional.
References: Support your analysis with at least 8 academic, scholarly, or professional resources which must include 4 of the sources below:
1) Brooks, A. (2019). How to select human resources information technology: Questions to ask to determine HR information technology needs. Retrieved from https://www.thebalancecareers.com/how-to-select-human-resources-information-technology-1918373
2) Leonard, K. (2019). Advantages and disadvantages of human resource information system. Chron. Retrieved from https://smallbusiness.chron.com/advantages-disadvantages-human-resource-information-system-2107.html
3) Capterra. (n.d.). Top 10 human resource information software. Retrieved from https://www.capterra.com/sem-compare/human-resource-software?headline=Top%2010%20Human%20Resource%20Information%20Software&gclid=EAIaIQobChMIxs6Fw9bS1QIV1rXACh1M8QJMEAAYAyAAEgJp-PD_BwE
4) Pande, S., & Khanna, P. (2012). Leveraging human resource information systems: Alignment of business with technology [PDF]. International Journal of Computer Applications, 56(3), 2329. Retrieved from http://research.ijcaonline.org/volume56/number3/pxc3882851.pdf (SEE 1ST ATTACHMENT)
Format: Resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and format.
Length: Ten PowerPoint slides, in addition to the title slide and references list. Please include at least 8 graphics. Be sure to credit the graphic artist in the reference slide.
Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
Use the powerpoint attachment as a guide to complete the order. Thanks!!!
The post HRIS Recommendations PowerPoint appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.