Choose a current or recent event that illustrates a privacy concern. Use and cite at least one quality news article or story. How does the article explain a theme or themes from our textbook or other class sources? Offer your opinion, thoughts or insights as well.
Some ideas of places to go for your news story:
- (hover over News and you will be able to choose House or Senate)
- (check out the Congress tab)
- (check out US tab and then Politics)
- Create a 250 word summary of your article. Make certain to include a citation. For help with citations you can check out this PCC Citation page. There are many resources to help you: .
- Create 1 or 2 thought questions about the article. These should be questions that help your classmates’ think more deeply about the topic and their own perspective. Such as:
- If …. happened, what do you think would happen?
- How should the President/Congress/the Supreme Court/the American public respond to…?
- Why do you think…?
- How do you feel about…?
The post In The News…. Privacy appeared first on Savvy Essay Writers.