Task 1: Write a short paper
In this task, you are asked to write your own paper. Your paper could be a short version of what you
are already doing in your proposal or a complete modified version of another paper already published
in your research area. Your paper can have up to 3 pages consists all sections required for a conference
paper, slightly lighter however.
It is suggested that your article be organised as follows:
1) Paper Title, author name and affiliation (0.25 page)
2) Abstract (0.5 column = 0.25 page)
3) Introduction, and contribution (1 column = 0.5 page)
4) Problem Statement (0.5-1 column = 0.25-0.5 page)
5) Algorithm/Solution (0.5 page)
6) Results, discussion and Analysis (0.5 page)
7) Conclusion (0.5 column = 0.25 page)
8) References (0.5 page)
The post Internet of things in education ACADEMIC ASSISTERS. ACADEMIC ASSISTERS.
>>>Click here to get this paper written at the best price. 100% Custom, 0% plagiarism.<<<
The post Internet of things in education appeared first on First Class Essay Writers.