- What is the definition of information security? What essential protections must be in place to protect information systems from danger?
- Define the InfoSec processes of identification, authentication, authorization, and accountability.
- Define project management. Why is project management of particular interest in the field of information security?
- What are the five basic outcomes that should be achieved through information security governance?
- What is a threat in the context of information security? How many categories of threats exist as presented in this chapter?
Part 2: Module Practice