500 words, All new content, 2 – references
. You are to select a country(Not Sudan) that does not recognize all of the established legal guidelines reviewed previously in the last assignment, but the potential profit that could be realized warrants the risk. The following points need to be addressed in your international business expansion plan:
- The issue of common and civil law systems internationally
- Intellectual property, copyright infringements, and legal ramifications
- Violation of human rights of employees and child labor law violations
- Public perception of company doing business with companies that engage in that kind of activity
- What has been the impact of the European Union of the business environment?
- Anything else that you deem important to support your international business expansion plan